Thread: Black Label Performance

Noob

Default Black Label Performance

Really nice guys and gal.... I would not recommend them with anything that is a crucial part on your vehicle but as far as buying parts their awesome at finding you a steal. If you have a toyo supra or a 240sx they know every thing there is to know off the top of their head but any other vehicle i think they pretty much look everything up online and run with it. My experience witht them was rather horrible and was a long, drawn out experience so here we go:
    First off i had an 04 SRT-4 with a couple boost problems so i took it to them because i was new to Co and had no idea where to go... So after they looked through everything they diagnosed, "what they estimated to be $6500." They said, 1. vacuum lines were jacked up. 2. struts were blown out so I HAD TO GET coilovers and they said i needed a new alignment which they charged $125 additional to do when i get the struts replaced. 3.clutch was bad. 4. tranny was bad. 5. valve cover gasket leak. 6. rear main seal leak. and a few other things that i cant remember.
    So my approach was fix vacuum because i want the car to run properly so $450 later my car ran good for about 150 miles for the ECU to reset then it went shitty again.
    So obviously i fought with them about them fixing it properly and they told me they will need $250 more for parts and labor, blah blah blah... So needless to say i lost the argument and $450 for them moving a vacuum line or two. So i cut my losses and came across CoSRTOC and met some guys on there and they helped me out with my car.
    So all the boost problem was, was that i had a stage 2 wastegate actuator on stock everything so i was overboosting and caused a sensor or two to go to shit, next i bought mopar stage 1 struts and springs from a guy off the forum nearly brand new. The clutch was brand new after we tore everything apart all it needed was an adjustment and booger bushings this also fixed the "tranny issue." Had my oil changed at jiffy lube approx a month later and they found no leaks what so ever... So i cut a couple corners during my explantion but i just wanted to get that out there.

Where are they at. I've never heard of them.

Platinum_Member High on Boost Seqenre_Tao's Avatar

here's their website Josh http://www.blacklabelperformance.com/

Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Joshsevo View Post
    Where are they at. I've never heard of them.
    They are right off of platte in Colorado Springs their actually hidin back in some little alley way right next to a Acura rsx specialty shop

Gold_Member eriesponcibl pearent cwyteboi's Avatar

Sorry!
    Don't cut out the details. That's what this section is all about. Shop reviews are supposed to be specific and too the points.
    Secondly, a decent alignment for a dropped vehicle might just run you $125 for anyone who is their weight in salt, and know what their doing.
    The best alignment I've had cost me $122. I wanted to complain, but the results were awesome. Believe me, I've done alignments on vehicles, stock and dropped.
    It takes a lot more time for the dropped vehicles and to get them dialed in just right, especially when the customer is as anal as me.
    ...wasn't born in Colorado, but I got here soon as I could...&...

I'm looking for information on Black Label Performance I stay fit