Hello All!

My name is Pat and I've been rocking my 1987 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer since I was 14. I'm in the market for a Mitsubishi lancer evolution 9 or 10 with less than 50k miles on it. After browsing the web, without finding many manual transmission evo 9 or 10s with less that 50k, this was the Evo that I want to go take a look at this Saturday 2/10.

Here it is:

For what I know, this car is 6-7k less that other 2014 evos with ~25k miles. Seems like a great deal, and hopefully the only reason for the low price is Hail Damage. This wouldn't matter much to me, because I can replace the stock hook/spoiler/trunk, or whatever is damaged by the hail, with carbon fiber replacements.

I need help with verifying this Evo. I wanted to take the Evo into a trusted mechanic somewhere in Colorado Springs to make sure there is nothing wrong with this car other than cosmetic hail damage, or even better if some nice fellow on this forum wants to help me out, my phone number is (510) 378-6345. Or if someone on this forum wants to sell their evo, let me know! Thanks!