Thread: Migs you crabby old man! lol

Platinum_Member Evo of Doom EGbeater's Avatar

Default Migs you crabby old man! lol

Most begrudging Facebook profile ever. I see you've disabled everything on your profile except for the ability to post stuff. Migs does not want to be Facebook friends with ANYONE!!!

But you finally just had to admit that you can't communicate effectively with the community without Facebook, huh?

As the oldest guy here (maybe rodent is close) I just had to give you a rash of shit. Love ya, you pathetic old dinosaur!!!

#getoffmylawn
    #carburetorsrule
    #Istilluseemailtoo

The Evo of Doom's best lap times: 1:28.9 @ HPT (2.1M "NASCAR" config), 1:31.9 @ MPH, 1:35.9 @ PMP, 1:55.5 @ HPR

Platinum_MemberI'm Special migs's Avatar

Hsun, this post made my day...my week...my year!!! ahaha!

I've been debating on posting an explanation of my FB distaste but then realized my oldness and crabbyness would rise to even new levels!

What are these??

#getoffmylawn
    #carburetorsrule
    #Istilluseemailtoo

ahaha

I won't have friends on FB so don't take offense as I <3 you all!

I think you and Shawn have me beat on longevity here btw!

Last fun fact...I own FB shares :| go figure.
    Migs
    About me

Side note, you must be on the East Coast right now?
    Migs
    About me

I watched a few documentaries regarding companies like Google & FB....then promptly suspended my account....notice how I said "suspended" my account....since you can never delete your profile on FB! That was almost 2yrs ago.....which is why I only frequent this site & not the FB evo site.....

Quote Originally Posted by DenverEvo View Post
    I watched a few documentaries regarding companies like Google & FB....then promptly suspended my account....notice how I said "suspended" my account....since you can never delete your profile on FB! That was almost 2yrs ago.....which is why I only frequent this site & not the FB evo site.....
    I hear ya and respect your decision, but I'm Chinese, and Chinese people are cheap and love to make money. And I am a poor Chinaman. Which means I have to suffer through using the tools of the trade: eBay, Paypal (I've actually never had a single issue in about 20 years of online selling and buying, tens of thousands of dollars in transactions), dealing with the endless stream of morons on Craigslist, and being active Facebook.

These days, if you want to sell something quickly, you need to whore it on Facebook (to the right group where your target demographic is), not Craigslist. Posting car parts for sale on automotive forums is generally a waste of time now. eBay is my last resort when I need to get my hard-to-sell item national (and even international) exposure and I know my listing will stay up a long time and be easily searchable by anyone who's looking for exactly what I'm selling. The attention span of Facebook members regarding stuff for sale is literally minutes. Facebook is extremely powerful, but your listing is gone/buried in a flash.
    The Evo of Doom's best lap times: 1:28.9 @ HPT (2.1M "NASCAR" config), 1:31.9 @ MPH, 1:35.9 @ PMP, 1:55.5 @ HPR

Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    Side note, you must be on the East Coast right now?
    Yup. I was trying to disguise that fact publicly. What was the tipoff?

Quote Originally Posted by EGbeater View Post
    Yup. I was trying to disguise that fact publicly. What was the tipoff?
    My tracking device I planted on you....j/k, the screenshot
    Migs
    About me

Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    My tracking device I planted on you....j/k, the screenshot
    Ah yes, the timestamp on my phone and when I posted this... of course. I am dumber than a fifth-grader, it would appear.

you pathetic old dinosaur!!!

แคมฟรอก