Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Challenge Accepted (my next motor build)

do it, years are but a number
    03 BBY Sparkle Motion, I doubt your Commitment to:

464hp TheBoostCreepLTD 404trq
    https://www.facebook.com/CUSportCarClub

Platinum_Member FarFromSane WANTED's Avatar

I realize I've been rather quiet lately. My attentions have been a bit divided due to graduate school, my AMG project, my bike project, and my truck from time to time. However, I have been playing a bit.

Started working back on the beast again though and decided to go with a mechanical fuel pump setup using the stock tank. definitely not something for the weak or feint hearted. Also looking at possibly going back to a standalone. I like that the stock ecu can support true flex-fuel now. However, my new setup will require a feeder pump to turn off shortly after startup which the stock ecu can't do. RIght now, I'm playing with the various ecu software to see which one I like best. SO far, Haltech Elite is RRREEEAAALLLYYY pulling my heartstrings. Pics to follow soon of the work so far.
    Horsepower is no substitute for brains, fu$%ers!!

FORTES FORTUNAS ADIUVAT

Platinum_Member High on Boost Seqenre_Tao's Avatar

I know how you feel we just got moved into our new house and such. So now that I can stop saving for that and start saving for parts again. I hope to be able to get back into working on the car a bit....well as long as the wife stops coming up with more projects around the house she wants done. The Haltech Elite holds a lot of interest to me as well if you go with it make sure to share your experiences would you be going with their plug and play harness or making your own?

Platinum_Member FarFromSane WANTED's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seqenre_Tao View Post
    The Haltech Elite holds a lot of interest to me as well if you go with it make sure to share your experiences would you be going with their plug and play harness or making your own?
    If I go that route, I'm going to go with theirs. I've deliberately kept my setup simple enough that the available expansions with the harness should more than suit my needs.
    Horsepower is no substitute for brains, fu$%ers!!

FORTES FORTUNAS ADIUVAT