Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Evo X FE Owner

Noob

Default New Evo X FE Owner

Hello fellow Evo owners, I recently bought a brand new Evo X FE and popped my cherry. I always wanted one since I was little and finally had the money to afford one. Anyway I guess I would introduce my self and wanted to see if you guys have any meets in Denver. I would like to meet some fanatics and learn more since I actually have the car now. Also, since I bought this car that they would not budge at the dealer I am trying to get good deals on parts, that being said if you guys know where I can get some used parts for the time being that would be great ha. I especially need a cat back exhaust since I am tired of hearing the loud ass transmission.IMG_0921.JPG

What's up Man.

Don't modify it. Keep the warranty lol

Hit me up via email. imrmal3@gmail.com and we can cruise

What he said. Dont mod it. Ever. EVER.

Noob

Yea I don't want to lose my warranty yet but they told me I can get a cat back and change intercool piping so I will prob only modify things that won't void my warranty. I will email you to see what's up, thanks man for the invitation.

Noob

I don't have Facebook, I do have Instagram but maybe I will use my wife's just to join the group to be up to date of activities on the areas, thanks.

Noob

lol kind of hard with all the temptations but thanks for the advice

Congrats! Was it brand new? Which dealership did you get it from? I have a cat exhaust if you're interested.

EvoEvo

Stop buying shit and than selling it right away lol.

Your too indecisive lol

Welcome! I don't have Facebook either, so I learn of things through this old'ass site. I say mod the hell out of it, but keep your stock parts......life is too short to stay stock.